Patients & Friends,
Citing improvement in front line workers' access to PPE, a staged lifting of the ban on non-essential medical and dental procedures has been announced. We will be working in a phased approach to reopen our office (YAY, HAPPY DANCE).
Please understand that we are following the recommendations and guidelines provided by our state dental board and we will be practicing the highest levels of precautions for the safety of you and our team.
What does this mean for you as our patient?
- If you had an appointment scheduled with us during the temporary closure, we WILL call to reschedule you once we are able to resume to "normal".
- The week of May 11th-15th, our team will be preparing the office and implementing more safety protocols to protect you and our team. We will still be seeing emergency patients during this time, so please contact our office if you find yourself experiencing a dental emergency.
- The week of May 18th-22nd, we will be seeing some patients, both dentist and hygiene. We won't be able to see our "normal" patient load at first due to new operating standards, but rest assured we are taking all necessary precautions and providing ourselves extra time to prep and thoroughly sanitize each operatory room after each patient. As we try to resume our "normal" schedule, please know we will be contacting each patient regarding your appointment with us. At this point we will either be calling to confirm or reschedule your appointment depending on availability and the appointment type.
-As of May 25th, assuming things continue to improve, we will be open for MOST treatments and procedures while still taking additional special measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and team members.
What should you expect during your visit at your office?
- All new check-in procedures. Our waiting room is temporarily closed. YOUR car is our new waiting room. All patients and guests should remain in their cars. Just call us when you arrive and one of our team members will check you in over the phone and screen you with necessary questions prior to coming out to get you for your appointment. Only one person is allowed per appointment. However, if it is a parent with a child both will need to have a mask on before entering.
- Let's protect each other! Please have your mask on when visiting our office. While a mask will be provided to any patient that does not have one, please help us preserve PPE supplies by wearing your own.
- Are you sick? IF you or anyone in your household is sick, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- All forms will need to be filled out prior to your appointment. Our team will provide you with paperwork via email before your appointment date. However, if you are unable to fill them out, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time and a team member will bring them to you to be filled out in your car.
- Please be prepared for a quick temperature check at the door.
- Every patient must wash hands and also rinse mouth with a preprocedural mouth rinse of 1% hydrogen peroxide or 0.2% provodine for 60 seconds to reduce the oral mircoflora prior to going back for their appointment. This rinse will be provided to you by a member of our team.
Have questions? No worries!
Our team members will go over all visit information & schedule your next appointment by phone.
As health care providers and members of our community, we are here for YOU. We believe that it is our responsibility to help keep you safe while visiting our office. We apologize for any inconvenience that you have endured during this time, but please know our patients and team’s health is our number one priority.
We can't wait to see all of your smiles again!
Dr. Brown & Team