Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Crowns usually made of a material like porcelain
- Bridges are natural-looking dental appliances
- Periodontal Exams, to prevent tooth loss
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Dentures is a removable replacement for missing teeth
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Root Canal, to save an infected tooth
- Cerec is an advanced dental technology
- Post-Op Instructions, It is important to follow instructions after you have oral surgery to ensure proper healing and to avoid complications.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.